The European Federation of Associations of Dietitians (EFAD) maintains this website to enhance public access to information about dietetics & dietitians and health & nutrition.
This information is:
- Of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;
- Not necessarily comprehensive or complete;
- Sometimes linked to external sites. However, this does not imply that EFAD endorses these sites or that it assumes responsibility for these sites; EFAD does not endorse any products or services on other websites linked to or from our site
- Not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
Our goal and duty is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them. It is also our goal to minimise disruption caused by technical errors, however we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems.
EFAD does not accept advertisements on the website.
The contents of the EFAD website, as well as EFAD publications and material in general, may be freely used and/or disseminated on the following conditions:
- Neither EFAD’s name nor its material may be used for profitable or commercial purposes;
- The contents of material used/disseminated may not be modified;
- EFAD must be attributed, as follows:
- Text attribution: “The European Federation of the Associations of Dietitians (EFAD)”
- Image attribution: “http://www.efad.org/en-us/home/”
- If an EFAD publication has been produced in collaboration with another organisation, the name of that organisation should be added to the attribution.